Keep your chopping blocks, cutting boards and countertops beautiful and increase their longevity with the Larch Wood Cutting Board Conditioner. Available in two different sizes.
- Dimension : 45g / 1.6oz
- Material : Beeswax, Carnauba wax, Mineral oil
USE & CARE
Protect your investment and ensure the longevity of your heirloom Larch Wood products, and they will last a lifetime. It’s as simple as following the care instructions provided below.
[ USE ]
- The board has been treated with a food-grade mineral oil and a wax finish coat. The wax should be reapplied periodically depending on usage.
- To reapply the wax, ensure that the board has been well cleaned and dried off. Rub a thin coat of wax on the board with a soft cloth and let dry for several hours. Then buff with a soft dry cloth.
[ CARE ]
- Use a moist cloth or sponge to remove any dirt.
- Sticky particles can be loosened with the backside of a knife and then removed with a moist dry cloth or sponge.
- For a more thorough cleaning, apply salt to the board and rub with a sponge dampened with lemon juice.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Dry thoroughly before storing.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.