This is a plate with a beautiful smooth curve on the side and an irregular oval shape. It is good for sandwiches, fruit, as well as small desserts.
The Hin collection expresses nature's endlessly flowing lines as tableware. Designed differently for each product, the soft, atypical curves overlap to create a beautiful shape. The pieces in the collection go well with a variety of foods, as they were made with practicality in mind in consideration of the food cultures of the East and the West.
- Dimension : W22 x D15 x H3 (cm)
- Color: Stone blue
- Made in Korea
- Each object has a slight difference in pattern, shape and size.
- There may be a difference in the flow marks or the thickness of the glaze from the glazing process.
- Iron in the clay or glaze can cause brown or black spots on the surface.
- In the process of kiln firing, marks from air bubbles, glaze, etc. may appear on the surface.
- As ceramic products are used, fine cracks may appear on the surface.
HOW TO CARE
- The pieces of the Hin collection have a matte glaze and may be vulnerable to scratches. It is recommended to use wooden cutlery.
- Hand wash recommended
ABOUT NR CERAMICS
Launched in 2018, NR Ceramics is a ceramics brand started by artist Lee Nuri.
NR Ceramics aims to create designs that assimilate into the surrounding space and bring art into everyday life. Vases are an example of ceramics that are both decorative and practical. NR Ceramics wants to create things that can be both useful and aesthetically beautiful.
The concise and natural white colors of our ceramics add to the relaxing mood of a space instead of sticking out with complicated designs.
To avoid the disadvantages of products made entirely by hand, NR Ceramics uses some machine manufacturing to add to the completeness of the product and to offer a reasonable price.