This piece was designed while imagining a desert night after listening to the album “Moon and Sand” by Jazz guitarist Kenny Burrell. The dry and clear desert night is expressed in the ceramics with minimal colors and simple lines, and this work, reminiscent of the desert moon and sand, quietly fills a space. This can be used for various purposes, such as for flower arrangements, as an incense holder, for storing accessories and as a dessert bowl.
- Dimension : D16.5 X H11 cm
- Color: Night rain (Matt black)
- Made in Korea
- Each object has a slight difference in pattern, shape and size.
- There may be a difference in the flow marks or the thickness of the glaze from the glazing process.
- Iron in the clay or glaze can cause brown or black spots on the surface.
- In the process of kiln firing, marks from air bubbles, glaze, etc. may appear on the surface.
- All of the above are not a defect but part of the natural beauty of handcrafted pottery.
HOW TO CARE
- When cleaning, use a cleaning tool made of a soft material. Scratches may occur when using metallic cleaning tools.
- After washing, dry it well, and store it in a well-ventilated place.
- It is not microwave or dishwasher-safe.
- Please refrain from putting it in the oven or over an open flame, as it may cause cracks.
ABOUT NR CERAMICS
Launched in 2018, NR Ceramics is a ceramics brand started by artist Lee Nuri.
NR Ceramics aims to create designs that assimilate into the surrounding space and bring art into everyday life. Vases are an example of ceramics that are both decorative and practical. NR Ceramics wants to create things that can be both useful and aesthetically beautiful.
The concise and natural white colors of our ceramics add to the relaxing mood of a space instead of sticking out with complicated designs.
To avoid the disadvantages of products made entirely by hand, NR Ceramics uses some machine manufacturing to add to the completeness of the product and to offer a reasonable price.